Monday, February 1, 2010

Saved the best for last

Aliette is one of about 100 US orphans still in Haiti. One can only hope that the remaining orphans will be gathered and sent home quickly. On Saturday, our agency requested another embassy appointment, but we have not heard anything since. Marta made it home to her mother in Orlando this weekend. I'm so happy for you Linnea. My new best friend Amy has been enjoying being home with her 3 darlings due to lots of snow and ice. Don't know if I could have endured the wait without you! Hoping to meet you in person really soon.

Onto other news, we didn't go see the dinosaurs, but went to an indoor bouncy place. Let me tell you, it is the place to be if you are under 4 ft. tall on a Saturday. We had fun playing with our new friend Benicio.

Got some rest this weekend, so I'm in a better place emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment