Thursday, February 18, 2010

She's all MINE!





Well, she is officially mine. We spent most of the morning waiting, but we got to wait with her, so not so bad. It is so much better to wait together in Miami, than waiting for news, a phone call, or government parole. I can wait all day and then some, after all good things come to those who wait. Aliette's treatments are going well, we see the doctor in Miami again on Monday and follow up with our doctor on Wed. She is a great eater and is sleeping now. I love reading the comments on the blog, remember, you don't have to have an account, click anonymous and then sign the body of the note, so I know who posted it. I have located a place in the house where I can get wifi service so I can get and send emails. Happy doesn't describe how I feel.

9 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!!! Ok, so I know I'm not supposed to say that in Lent, but nothing less fits the bill. Congratulations, wonderful mother of TWO children. May your peace and joy continue to deepen as you settle in as family of three.
    Blessings,
    Janet+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki...I'm thrilled for you but most of all for Alliette, to have YOU for a mom.
    Congratulations and love to you all.
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is precious...can't wait to meet her!!! clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is soooo sweet!! And so happy to be yours!! following your journey with much joy, can't wait to meet her, and see you and Olivia, in July!! Hoping to have someone to introduce you to myself...

    Becky

    ps--how old is she now? when's her birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki,

    What a joy? She looks very happy, she is coming home to a wonderful mom and sister and wonderful family and friends. Can not wait to see her.

    Love,
    Sue & Ron
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Uncle Pivoritti

    Love your favorite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have shared your happiness on my facebook account. Your joy is contagious. Nick says 'Wonderful'. Carolyn T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! My first time here but I followed your journey to Olivia back in 2006. I found your blog tonight after seeing your news on My Adoption. So glad you have your baby in your arms. She's precious.

    Lisa
    Mommy to Emme Li Chao (home since 7/2008)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy for you Nikki! She is beautiful and has a wonderful life ahead of her!!

    Stacey and the whole Hafen family

    ReplyDelete