Sunday, February 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Last night we moved back home and I spent the day unpacking, doing laundry, and playing. The girls continue to do well together. My friend brought us pizza and a beautiful photo memory book of Olivia. Such beautiful photos capturing all of her faces and spirit. A gift from the heart and one that we will treasure always. Best of all the girls slept in their own beds all night long. Our day began at 6:30 am, but I can live with that.

Today, Aliette was introduced to our St. Paul's family. So many have been praying for our family. She was warmly received and showered with well wishes and love. I feel so blessed to be part of a community of believers. I could not have gotten through these past few months without God's grace and prayer. There is power in prayer and today I am celebrating God's blessings. Thank you God for sending us Aliette to love, nurture, and protect. May she grow up knowing your Grace and Glory.

Tomorrow: Olivia goes to school and Aliette and I wait for the TV repair man to come and fix our tv. Gymnastics.

1 comment:

  1. Just all our love and prayers and thanksgivings. Blessings on your growing family.

    --Bruce & Susy & Dan & Linnea

    ReplyDelete