Friday, February 5, 2010

Jefferson has been approved to leave

My fellow adoptive parent Amie just learned that her son Jefferson was signed out by the Haitian President. The state department will call her again when he is put on the plane. Although I wish we were travelling together, I am so happy for my new best friend. She may be holding her 18 month son in her arms for the 1st time tomorrow. Happy travels my friend.

Lord, a prayer of thanksgiving. I would like to Pray for traveling mercies for the Fraley's and I especially pray for Jefferson's well being and health. Perhaps when Gladys brings Jefferson to the embassy Aliette will come along and get on the next one. Who knows maybe there will be an extra seat. Come on Lord, a mama can dream. How much longer Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment