Saturday, February 20, 2010

Family




We are on the home stretch, only a few more days away from all of you. Joan, I hope your surgery went well. Here is a picture of all the grandchildren in the hot tub. I hope everyon there is doing well. I'll call you when we return. Make sure you don't over do.
Hello Bella, Sophia, Olivia and Charlotte, remember this photo? See you soon, have fun at grandma's at the sleep over. Don't stay up too late! Happy 2nd Birthday Addyson.


Today, the sun decided to come out and it is about 75! We went to Super Wal-mart to buy an umbrella stroller, so we can get around a little easier, especially at the airport. She is only 16.5 pounds, but after awhile my arms feel like mush, but the hip carrier has been a very helpful. Hoping to explore a little beach or downtown tomorrow. My uncle is at the flea market. He has found some treasures for all of his grands. We had a little adventure day, needed to go to after hours care, the princess was running a fever and had green slime coming out of her nose. After about an hour wait, we learned the princess has a secondary cold, but her treatments are working. Yeah, score one for the team. She is tired from our big shopping spree, so she is sleeping. I'm posting pictures and doing more laundry, this is one messy baby, Olivia was always so neat, not this one. Hello Gabriel, I am enjoying Florida, but it has been cold. I bought the baby a Miami dolphins outfit, with a baseball hat, she looks really cool. Keep reading and posting, I miss you to. See you in April, but I will bring in the baby after she gets well for you all to see her. Suzi, sorry you aren't coming, but we'll get together soon, I promise.

Here are some special photos, I'll post new ones of Aliette soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment