Monday, February 22, 2010

One more sleep


Tonight is our last full night in Miami. A surprise, the weather is going to be nice, so we might be able to get some beach shots after all, I'm hopeful. We don't leave Miami until 8:45pm, so we will arive around 12 am at Bradley. We had dinner tonight a Chili's and Aliette love all the attention. Although she ate prior to leaving, she is a member of the clean plate club.

Clare I would love to visit w/ you and Andra. Please bring the exersaucer, she loved the one at His House.

I have loved all the comments and the emails from all of you. We feel so blessed to have so many people who love and care about us.

Special thank you to my parents and brother for taking care of Olivia. My aunt for allowing me to take her husband for a week, and my sister who showed Olivia a great time. Suzi thank you again for allowing us to stay in your beautiful home. It was such a blessing after such a stressful time. I look forward to visiting with you when we get back into town. Now, the real fun begins as we become a family of 3. Stay tuned.
Olivia mommy loves you and finally you can open that big present mommy wrapped especially for you. You are going to be the best big sister in the whole wide world. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment