Friday, February 19, 2010

1st night




She fell asleep during her 8pm breathing treatment and then woke up around 1 for the rest of her bottle and yet another treatment. She slept until 5:30 very wet diaper and we sang songs during breathing treatment. She has discover Cheerios! She loves to shake the can and watch them come out. Had breakfast around 6 am and then was exhausted and fell asleep again. I'm going to load a few pictures, rotate the laundry, I forgot how messy little babies are. Thank God for oxi-clean. Got to go, need a shower!

2 comments:

  1. Nikki, thanks for taking me along on the adventure of a new baby. I feel like I'm there! Love you, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki...it is so thrilling for us to see pictures of her at our house....and in all those cute little outfits...she is so blessed and clearly you are so blessed to have her in your life.
    hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete