Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No place like Grandma's







We are in Ct. I haven't made it home yet, maybe tomorrow. I arrived at my parents house around 2:30 am. Olivia was ready to play around 6:30am, she looks like a GIANT, compared to Aliette. She is really taking her big sister role seriously. I'm sure the newness will wear off soon. We have a doctors appointment today and I need to make a Wal-mart run. Life is hectic, but I've never been happier in my life. She was a trooper on the plane, but drank like 3 bottles. By the time we landed she weighed an extra 3 pounds, just threw away those clothes and opted for new ones. Sometimes the laundry challenge isn't worth it, especially if it means bringing them home in a suitcase! Got to go, baby is on the move.

3 comments:

  1. We've been waiting ALL day to make sure you were back in CT. Great news! HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the family portrait!! hoping to have one of our own soon...still waiting...

    becky and cerys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back in CT. You look very happy, i'm sure exhaustion may set in soon, so glad Mom is not far away.
    Will you be coming to church this Sunday? Can't wait to meet her
    Love always, nancy and Steve

    ReplyDelete