Friday, February 12, 2010

Change of Plans

I received a call today telling me the President won't be signing the list until next Thursday, so tomorrow, I will change my tickets from Tuesday to Friday, returning on Sunday/Monday depending on availability. She might get in on Thursday night, but most likely it will be late when they arrive. I'll have a better idea about times when I talk w/ airlines to check on availability. To be continued. . .

Might go and see the dinosaurs tomorrow and onto the water park on Sunday. I'm on vacation after all. The TV repairman is coming on Monday. I did my taxes yesterday and got an oil change today. Learned I have a slow leak in steering column, but it is covered by warranty. I guess I will deal with that before I go away as well. It is much easier to do these type of things without small children!

No comments:

Post a Comment