Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Praise God Miracle of the PAPERWORK

Yesterday, I took my suitcase out of my trunk and was trying to wrap myself around what to do next. Throughout the day today, I prayed and decided that the only left to do was to plan a trip to Haiti to bring Aliette home. So, I spent the day on the phone, exploring various travel options and speaking to many, many people. Around 5 pm, I took a break from the phone calls to check my emails and there they were. Sitting in my in box, looking so perfect FRAMEABLE! I'm not kidding. These are sensential looking, very official looking paperwork. It has Aliette's mothers fingerprint and all sorts of offical seal. This means, Aliette qualifies for Humanitarian parole category 2, and I don't need to go to Haiti. Instead, in a few days, maybe a week, Aliette will be home with us. Prayer, faith, and hope has gotten me through these past few days, my friends, don't let up because she isn't home yet! I've got some more calls to make, so I'll post some more later, probably at some ungodly time.

2 comments:

  1. wahoo!!! i know you're right across the hall but i check this like 10 times a day just to see!!!! - clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPPPEEEEE! I am just so excited for you! Can't wait to find out when when when this dollbaby is going to be safely in your arms! Nothing like a miracle to make your day! ~Cindy S.

    ReplyDelete