Tuesday, February 16, 2010

She has LANDED!

Still waiting on the Dept. of State, but I have confirmation that Aliette is waiting in Miami at His House. She is doing well and waiting for her momma to arrive. I have taken care of last minute details here: getting her medical insurance, dropping off sub plans, and dropping off supplies for Olivia. I can't believe I will be holding my daughter tomorrow at this time! I have to say this adoption adventure has been more exciting than Days of Our Lives ever was. I'm ready for my old boring life to resume. Stay tuned, hopefully, no more cliff hangers.

6 comments:

  1. awesome. bet this will feel like the longest day yet!! clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED FOR YOU! And so glad Uncle will be there. Give him the camer and put him to work! Can't WAIT to see pics. Hang in there...one more day! Your daughter is in the U.S. right now! WOW, I am just so excited for you all. big hugs, Cindy in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear from you on Wednesday! Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Nikki!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in Orlando but are still able to check the blog. We Pray for your safe travel and trust that you will soon by holding Aliette. Love and prayers always, Nancy & Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck with everything today...Let me know if you have any MORE problems with the house!

    ReplyDelete