Sunday, February 7, 2010

Urgent Prayers needed

I just received word that Aliette has an upper respiratory illness. She is clingy and lethargic. My agency has notified both USCIS and Joint Council and they will be discussing her case on Monday. In regular times, she could leave on medical visa, but this might put her on the next Presidential list. God I hope so. I also learned that Jefferson is still in Haiti. I am unsure if there was a plane or not, but regardless Jefferson wasn't on it. Please pray that both MDA children be on the next plane out of Haiti. They have patiently waited and now it is there turn.

The agency sent supplies and a generator to the orphanage. They sent a heart felt thank you. It is believed that the generator has been stolen, but it hasn't been confirmed. These are desperate times, stealing from orphans. One of the missionaries was a nurse and another took pictures, but I haven't received any yet.

Lord, tonight I ask that you protect Aliette and keep her safe until she can get the medical attention she desperately needs. Thank you Lord, for two full nights sleep. I feel calm, ready to face any challenge that comes. Please Lord, some good news tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, I am following your blog closely. I do pray for Aliette and will now pray for her return to health and quick move to you and health care. Love, Virginia

    ReplyDelete