Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Count my blessings....

A wise friend send me an email and told me to stop and count my blessings, so here it goes..

* Aliette is safe and alive and has the necessary papers to come home

* An USCIS caseworker has moved mountains, assuring that MDA has access to the embassy

* The orphanage director has confirmed the children's embassy appointments for Tuesday Feb. 9

* I haven't cried in two days

* A friend from school gave me the most beautiful almost brand new Britax car seat!!

* My family has embraced Aliette and can't wait until she is home

* Olivia's cold is getting better

* I've completed all the grades, midterms, progress reports and have left detailed notes for the sub. I've talked to student's parents and even cleaned my desk.

* This adoption journey has touched the lives of so many: I can feel the prayers lifting me up

* Church community who are praying her home longing to hear those squeaky shoes

* Carpets that sparkle

* I know in my heart and soul I will be holding my second blessing sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment