Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dreaming of a snow day

What a day! A short cat nap and I'm wide awake. The other night, we lost power and although I reset the time on my clock, I didn't reset my alarm, so it went off at 1am. I'll go back to bed soon, but for now I'm enjoying watching the snow fall. It is so peaceful. God, I know I've been praying a great deal lately, but I could really use a nice snow day.

Tomorrow, there is another conference call with Homeland Security, USCIS, and a bunch of other agencies. These calls are great because we get filled in on what is going on and what to do next. They provide answers, calm fears, and give us hope that our children will come HOME. Stay tuned.

Aliette and Jefferson will be taken back to the Embassy tomorrow. This time our orphanage rep. is well prepared. He has the paperwork, printed emails explaining what he is do and what the Embassy is suppose to do. He also has been told, don't go back to the orphanage without the babies having their photos taken! Yes, God is AWESOME and with HIM all things are possible.

2 comments:

  1. Is Mickey still the rep? Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK THE LORD...He is working MIRACLES for you....I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet little Alliet

    ReplyDelete