Friday, February 19, 2010

Still cold







I can't believe I'm wearing a sweater in Florida, but it is suppose to be nice tomorrow. We've had a lazy day today. Big adventure, going to Target. I love my navigation, but my Uncle would prefer the old fashion way of following your nose. He is a little annoyed that it gives gives different directions even though we are going to similar destinations, because of this, he can't get his bearings. I've learned long ago to trust her navigational sense over mine, because I'm directionally impaired. John hasn't fully embraced the idea of following her advice, but we still have a few days. I feel blessed that my uncle was able to come with me on this adventure. It would have been difficult to do this alone. Thank you so much, it means a great deal to me. He is smitten with Aliette. Enough babble, I know what you all want, more pictures. I've had several questions about her age. She is 11 months, with her 1st birthday on March 7th. 6-9 month clothing fits perfect, but they won't for long. Here they are:

1 comment:

  1. That was me that posted HOORAY! Notice you didn't call me for the conversion - probably a wise move. There were probably measuring spoons in the kitchen drawer, oh, yes, and there is always Google. Enjoying every post and each and every photo. Will put one or two up in the faculty room along with the article, just can't decide. Sent email to department and a few others when you made it to FL. It was mid-40s again today but very windy. Hope it warms up so you can at least walk on the beach. Hilary

    ReplyDelete