Saturday, February 6, 2010

Strength

For a month now, my ordinary life has been thrown into utter chaos. People have asked, how have you kept going? Simple answer, I’m not on this road alone, God is with me. When I grow too weary, he scoops me up and carries me. When I grow lonely, he sends and earthly angel to pick up me or sends a miracle restoring my hope. God hears my prayers and the prayers from those moved and touched by her story. He is an Awesome God who needs to be PRAISED.

Lord, Thank you for this wait because it is during this time you have prepared my heart and mind to become Aliette’s momma. You have removed barriers and removed all doubt. Thank you, heavenly Father, for providing me with what I need and not what I want. I’ll continue to wait and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment