Monday, February 1, 2010

Worst fears confirmed

I received offical word today that all the adoption paperwork was destroyed. This was my worst fear, because the government is requiring documentation of abandonment prior to the quake. My agency has requested special consideration based on their reputuation and my other documentation. From what I understand, I'm not the only one with this problem, remember 7.2 EARTHQUAKE. Guess only time will tell, if Aliette will come home or have to remain in Haiti. Crazy how you can care so much for someone you have never meet. Tonight, I pray that my daughter is safe, has enough food and water, and continue to thrive under the special care of Gladys. May she know how much she is loved by her big sister and her mommy. It is our hope and prayer that you come home soon, but if you can't we will continue to pray for you and provide you with the basic necessities to grow stronger.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you recieved bad news. I wish I could wave my magic wand and make the papers reappear. All 3 of you are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Hold tight to your faith and love.

    ReplyDelete