Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prayers

I know people are praying and interceding on our behalf because I feel the warmth and God's hand guiding me through, but what I need is the HEAR the prayers. You see I'm used up, wasted, a wet noodle. My prayers now consist of two, maybe three words: Help me Lord, Protect them, Sustain them, Have Mercy, Please Lord because that is all the strength I have. I realize these words are no less powerful, but when I hear your prayers, it refuels me and gives me Hope. So call me, leave a prayerful message or offer to pray w/me (warning: I may burst into tears, nerves shot), email me and share your prayer with me, leave a message on my blog or send a card w/ prayer. God is so good and He is worthy to be praised. I praise his name in good times and bad times, because HE is my comforter and my redeemer.

I am so blessed to have you all in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, your post reminded me of Romans 8:26-28: "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

    We are praying for Allie to come home ASAP.

    Love,
    Steve and Jayne

    ReplyDelete