Friday, January 15, 2010

Government plea

I'm normally an early riser, but 3:30am is even early for me! Guess my lap top was calling my name and I needed to know if there was any news. There is some hope to report today. Possibility of humanitarian visa, but Allie doesn't have passport. The US government discussing a solution, but all this takes time.
My father is not normally a political guy, but within the past month he has wined and dined with both Sen. Dodd and Liberman. Why show favorites? I reached out to both senators and asked them to support measures to bring home ALL children who have been spoken for. Too many children have died and more will, if children have no place to go. This morning, I'm praying that my cries for help for my child and all those waiting will be heard. May those in power aide in this effort.

2 comments:

  1. Nikki and Olivia,

    Allie and you both continue much in our prayers. Thought you might be interested to see this story about families with a similar situation here in Pittsburgh, from the newspaper this morning. <>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry.

    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10015/1028425-82.stm

    ReplyDelete