Friday, January 15, 2010

Latest news from orphanage

  • I do ask this time that you make all donations on-line in order for us to process them faster but I also understand that some do not feel comfortable with PayPal so please continue to send your checks to our record address. (See below)

    if you would like to make a financial donation please visit our home page, in the blue box, www.buildingarizonafamilies.com This is a new request. Don't worry if you have already sent money the old fashion way, it will get there and all the money will go to the orphanage.

    Here is the communication I have from our Orphanage in Haiti:
  • Currently no injuries or mortalies.
  • Building needed to be evacuated because of the severe damage to the structure.
  • We have a phone, but not always go through, but you can try
  • We have no power and our generator has been damaged
  • We need funds now to alleviate the expected food and other shortages
  • Pray for all of us, God's mercy and grace

Leslie Maximilien

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Allie is safe. I'll keep her and all of Hati in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete