Friday, April 9, 2010

A call from Oprah

On Wednesday, I received a called from the producers of the Oprah show. They are planning a show on Haitian paroled orphans and they were looking for guests. I don't know if we will be heading to Chicago, but I sent photos and gave them access to the blog. Even if we don't go, such a cool conversation. I'll keep you all posted.

I go back to school on Monday. Pray that we will be able to get out of the house with few tears and that I won't forget anything important. So much to remember. Now, reality of working full time, managing a house, and kids and a crazy cat. Think she is really upset there are gates and she is annoyed she has to jump to get her food. Aliette is fascinated with the cat's water dispenser, so I needed to move it.

1 comment:

  1. This may sound odd, but I've never actually seen an Oprah show. What a great first-time that would be!

    Much love and happy spring,

    Bruce & Susy

    ReplyDelete