Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter











We had a great Easter. Olivia is an old pro at the Egg hunt. She let the little ones in the number of eggs found. Every once in a while she would check on Aliette to see if she was having fun with her two eggs! Olivia was off last week and we had fun hanging out and doing all sorts of neat things, but dinosaurs weren't among them. We went to Sears for our 1st family portrait and I'm so happy with how they came out. I've been taking pictures, so I will post them soon, but until then enjoy a few by the professionals. Happy Easter.

3 comments:

  1. Aliette's ear are pierced. I wondered how long that was going to take. Beautiful pictures. Glad everyone had a good holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki...they look so adorable in their Easter dresses....im around next week...so let me know when is a good time for you!

    ReplyDelete