Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Celebrating a new life

Suzi, I can't believe you waited until now to see me! Aren't I cute? Thanks for the veggies, they were so yummy.

Krista and Aliette posing for pictures. Becoming best friends!

Always photogenic daughter. I love you like crazy cakes. You are the best big sister.


Family reunion so wonderful to see TJ and Krista again! It has been too long.

True happiness. Olivia is sad because I took a photo with Aliette without her. I almost didn't post it, but I rarely take a good photo and it was a good one of me.



Finally a photo with Grandma. She is the best grandma. I love you soo much.


Uncle Tommy and Aunt Jeanette shower Aliette with love and best wishes. So good to see you both again.
I am sorry that I don't have photos of Aliette with all of my family and friends that gathered Sunday afternoon. It was a wonderful party, great food and wonderful memories.






No comments:

Post a Comment