Thursday, January 15, 2009

Terrible no good very bad day

Today I had one of those days, I wish I had the opportunity to do over. Let me begin by saying it is beyond cold and I'm longing for Spring and some color. I think this morning it was hovering around 10 degrees, snow falling, and the roads were beyond lousy. It took us almost 2.5 hours to get to work and school! Olivia has had a yucky cold since Sunday and last night I seriously considered about calling in, but with mid terms next week, I really wanted to go in and get everything ready, so I can really use that time to plan for next semester. Lots of things went wrong in school. No need to recap, but need to let it go. Due to the slow go in the AM Olivia missed dance class. She was sobbing when I left her at day care, because she couldn't wear her tappy shoes. So, tonight the princess practiced her shuffles while watching Mama Mia. What a great mama I am! For dinner, I made eggs and waffles. It is always good to mix it up. I just couldn't face a mess in the kitchen. TGIF and a long weekend to boot! I'm hoping to find a gospel sing over the weekend, where I can be refuel and recharged by heavenly PRAISE. Dr. King may we always remember to keep your DREAM alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment