Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally took the plunge

Hello friends,
After months of reading other blogs, I decided to take the leap. I concluded my adoption website on myadoptionwebsite dot com, Joe and Jenn did a marvelous job and Olivia and I will cherish this beautiful keepsake. Olivia is enjoying both ballet class and gymnastics, even with a cough and runny nose. Those of you who haven't seen her in awhile will be amazed at how much she has turned into a little girl. My baby is no longer a baby. I'm staying busy with work and church. I'm dreaming about summer vacation and longing to see leaves on the trees. The weather in CT is hovering around the zero mark with the wind chill making getting the mail a chore! All of you prayer warriors out there, Abby Riggs need our prayers. Once I figure out how to set up links you will be able to read all about her valiant fight against a vigilant lymphoma.

1 comment:

  1. congrats....The first step is the hardest in starting a blog. Maybe next week we can carve out some time to post pictures and other pieces.

    ReplyDelete