Tuesday, September 8, 2009

adoption update

Update on the adoption front: I'm completed all the appointments and I'm waiting on one last clearance to receive a notarized home study. All of my documents have been translated into french, once I receive my I-171H, I can submit my dossier. I'm still hoping for a Halloween referral, but I learned the hard way that I need to enjoy the wait and realize things will happen in God's time, not mine. I will keep you all posted on my progress. Olivia and I can't wait to share our hearts and home with another child. Unlike China, I will receive photos and information about the babies birth family. I plan to visit the orphanage and the baby over the holiday break, question is over Thanksgiving or Christmas, only time will tell. This hasn't been an easy journey, but one that will complete our family. Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment