Monday, March 16, 2009

Catching up


I've neglected my blog and I apologize in advance. I've been spending more time reflecting and listening to God. I've made a commitment to attend Friday night bible study and I've joined a gym to give my earthy body some much needed attention. Olivia enjoys going to the workout center, although she doesn't like some of the boys, she gleefully tells me to go and have fun. Little does she know, how much I loathe physical exercise. I'm proud to report, I'm being faithful to both endevours. I long ago gave up on giving something up, because I just didn't love anything that much, for me taking things on to improve myself or my faith has been very fulfilling. I was hoping to share that Olivia would be attending a wonderful magnet school in the fall, but she is on the wait list. So, I will continue to pray for guidance and she will continue at Tutor Time where she will dazzle them with her enthusiasm. I've finally gotten some new pictures. Enjoy. I will be in Reston from April 4th to 7th. I would love to catch up with all of my friends. I will be in Bloomsburg to attend a wedding on June, but the dates escape me, I'll post them next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment